When you suffer the loss of a person close to you you may be called upon to serve as the administrator of your loved one's estate, either by the express provision of a Will, or by reason of your relationship to the deceased, or because you are named as the trustee under a trust.  You may also be concerned with how the estate is administered by another who is acting in a representative capacity.  Some estates do not require a probate proceeding in court - assets may pass by way of an insurance contract, a joint tenancy, a spousal property declaration, or a simple declaration when an estate does not exceed $150,000.00.  Marvin Pederson can advise you on how best to proceed and represent you in any of these capacities.